Disney College Program

Welcome to Shelbie's Disney College Program blog!
If you read a blog, comment and tell you how you liked it and follow my instagram at shelbieelynn0!

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Introduction: A little about me :)

Hey everyone!

My name is Shelbie Brakefield and I'm from South Carolina! I am currently a senior at Coastal Carolina University in Conway, South Carolina. I study theatre and will be graduating in May 2015 with a Bachelor of Arts. I wanted to start this blog because I had dreamed of working for Disney for a long time. I heard about the college program during my junior year but when I found out it was something college students did during a semester of college, I knew it would be impossible because I could not afford to take a semester off. So, I didn't think about it anymore until around Christmas time and talked to a couple of people that had done the program. I found out that as long as you submit your application while still enrolled in college, you could do the program after you graduate and I thought that was a opportunity for me to just apply and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment